We went for some Chemistry trial tuition at Bukit Panjang. I've decided not to join, cos it was kinda boring and they dont go according to my school's progression. Haha. They're teaching chaps tt we havent learn, and they havent teach chaps tt we've learnt O: Plus, I dont wanna burn my sweet Saturdays with a tuition smacked right in the middle of my day :/ I shall rely on myself and my tutor ._. The new Chem tutor's gd, I think I can consult him (:
We were supposed to study at CCK library, bt unfortunately thr werent any seats ): We went BP library instead, it turned out to be worse. Then we decided to sit on the sofa to do our work, we took out our stuff, and we started chatting and chatting and chatting. Ya so we gave up our attempt to be hardworking and went snacking at KFC instead :/
Tuition wasnt fun, it was like 2hrs of mundane lecture in small tutorial room. I was dying for the tuition to end ._. Lol.
Went to Hock Lam Beef to satisfy my beef soup cravings! :D It's Xuemiao's previous workplace, the food's really gd, I swear! :D :D :D Hahahaha. She didnt wanna take pics with me, or let me take a pic of her to rmb tdy, so the only thing I could do was to take candid snaps! MUAHAHAHAHA! :D

Eh Xuemiao I dont rmb why u were so "angry", bt I think ur expression's hilarious. HAHAHA! I helped u help HLB do some advertisement. LOL!And we went Fairprice to buy snacks. Tt fickle woman just cant decide on what she wanna buy for her class !@#$% Cheh! So biased also never buy me snacks. HAHAHAHA. It's okayyyyyyy, I'm nice, I shall forgive her. BLEAH.
Yay in conclusion it was a fun day of catching up la! (: One day, one day we'll succeed studying tgt without getting distracted ._. I KNOW WE CAN DO IT, TXM!!!!! WE WILL DO IT. HAHAHAHA! (Y)(L)(Y)(L) :D :D :D
Yay in conclusion it was a fun day of catching up la! (: One day, one day we'll succeed studying tgt without getting distracted ._. I KNOW WE CAN DO IT, TXM!!!!! WE WILL DO IT. HAHAHAHA! (Y)(L)(Y)(L) :D :D :D
No comments:
Post a Comment