Tuesday, July 27, 2010
1) Training was great ytd, very peaceful, I enjoyed it! (: It's been long since I'm happy during trainings! I managed to get the "feel" for cross net, shall practise it more next time! (:
2) Mr Tay, my Chem tutor, came up to me for a small chat after sch tdy. He asked about my Chem, hw am I coping with it and stuff, out of concern. Then when I told him I'm doing really bad at it, he offered to give me consultation, on a wkly basis. It's hard to find such a caring teacher in JC, seriously.
3) I met up with Mewleng! She accompanied me for a haircut, and we went Ajisen@Lot1 for dinner, then studied in the library til 9pm, when the library closed (: Woohoo love the feeling of meeting old friends! (L)
Hope the rest of this wk would remain as lovely! (:
Got my results slip back, it wasnt as bad as my terms results, thanks to my common tests which helped pull some of my marks up, bt still, my results were bad. 2 H2 Us, 1 H1 S, 1 H1 E and 1 H2 E ._. Overall fail, have to go SSP for Chem, Econs and Maths ): Burn my early dismissals next wk, damn ): I reli wanna watch Inception, bt seems like I wont have the time to! ):
Anywayyyyyyyyyyy, I find this very true.
I've recently created a tumblr account, u can visit it HERE (: I find it pleasurable to be able to browse through pics and quotes, and reblog it on my blog. Will update it as and when I like, so ya, if you're interested, do visit my tumblr! (:
Yep tt's all for nw, I shall try to cut down my comp usage on wkdays! (: Bye people~
Can we pretend that airplanes
In the night sky
Are like shooting stars
I could really use a wish right now
Wish right now, wish right now ♥
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment