Korea! I've been wanting to visit Korea since years ago, cos I've got an unknown liking towards the country (I just like it, not because of the songs, drama or whatever, in fact I'm not into Kpop). It seems really fun there, and their language's kinda cute too! Haha! Just feel like exploring the place and see how it's really like (And boast to people like Weiyue!). Hahahahahahahaha! (:
Oh yes, and did I mention that I'm balding? Frigging hell I think I am. My hair is dropping at a frightening rate I'm so scared I turn bald! ): I can brush my hands through my hair and pull out 7 strands of hair, and another 2 strands in like another 2 mins' time. I'm really so terribly scared, I even dreamt that I'm really balding and I saw my own bald spots through the mirror... But thankfully it was just a dream, a frigging nightmare. I really hope that the dream wouldnt come true, it'd be so so horrible ):
OMG WHAT THE HELL "LOVE LIKE WOE" DROPPED OUT FROM BILLBOARD TOP 100! ): When it's at #37 last wk. Ewwwww, how can, I love the song! ): And I happened to Youtube the song and found this, quite a cool idea!
Today, shall not be a wasted Sunday!
No comments:
Post a Comment