
This pig is sooooooo adorable!!! (L)
Had training tdy. Footworks, drills, multiples, games, sprinted. And my legs feel super jelly nw. Swim PE tmr, wonder hw I'm gonna survive with muscle aches... And I'm gonna look like some ugly fat monster in my swim suit ):
I think Yingxian's fighting spirit is really commendable. Brenda, Peishan and I played 3 VS 1 with her tdy. It's quite expected that the 3 of us will win, bt she's gt really strong determination, she never gave up and dashed for each and every shot and earn every single point she could, and eventually won us 24-22. I find her never-say-die spirit really admirable, playing singles is alr tough enough, and she actually won the 3 of us. For me, a doubles player, I sometimes give up on running for certain shots just cos they're too far away. I should really learn from her and have a stronger mentality, nt only in Badminton but also academic wise. I need to motivate myself to be a better fighter, for this seasons and this A lvls.
All the best to me! (:
No comments:
Post a Comment