
1. Your current relationship. If single, discuss how single life is.
I'm a happy single (: Single life's great, you gotta do what you want and what you like. Free and easy! You wont have to worry about a "the other half", you can hang out with your guy friends without someone actually getting jealous (Okay, if someone's jealous, it isnt your business so you dont have to care/feel bad about it). Basically, you wont have to feel committed to a person. Most importantly, you wont have moods as if you're on some roller coaster ride, taking you through extreme up and downs (like super ecstatic/elated/being on cloud 9 when something sweet/romantic/wonderful happens between you and your "the other half" but get super crestfallen/heartbroken/suicidal over a teeny weeny quarrel). All in all, being a single is AYE DOUBLEYOU EEE ASS OHH AMM EEE! :D
Well, of course there are advantages to being attached too, but ya, I'm single, so single FTW! (:
Hoho that's all for tdy. I think it's quite a good start for my challenge. Heheeeeeeee! Gotta sleep soon, training later. And I'm going back to Nan Hua~ :D :D :D
Well, of course there are advantages to being attached too, but ya, I'm single, so single FTW! (:
Hoho that's all for tdy. I think it's quite a good start for my challenge. Heheeeeeeee! Gotta sleep soon, training later. And I'm going back to Nan Hua~ :D :D :D
No comments:
Post a Comment