Honestly, I dont know. 10 years from now, I'd be 28? Wow, that's really quite old. Well, I'd like to be in some other country, maybe for leisure or honeymoon (teehee!). But well, it'd be temporary, I dont intend to immigrate, at least I dont have the thought now. Actually, I think that's all. Lol.
Anywayyyyyyyy. I went back to Nan Hua tdy! (: Hoho so happy, I spent $9.90 in total on Nan Hua food (Y)!
Training was great, the Sec2 juniors are actually quite fun, I've never really gt a chance to interact with them before tdy. Haha! Bt training back in NH smacked me into reality, showed me hw low my current team's standard is ): Never mind, 3 more months to train, I hope our standard could really improve. I want top 6!!!!
I've been listening to Christina Grimmie's songs these days. I think her voice's really great, and she's so omgishly pretty! She's a Youtube singer, check her out! Haha. Here's her top rated song, Just A Dream, together with Sam Tsui (:
Hehe, and with that, I shall end my post here. Byeeeeeee! (:
Damn, flea market postponed ):
No comments:
Post a Comment