7. Your zodiac sign and if you think it fits your personality.
I'm a Piscean! :D And I love my horoscope! (: I think it does, based on horoscope.com, I think it really fits my personality, at least 90% of it. Heheeeeeee, yall can help me read the descriptions and tell me if you think they suit me too! :D Except for that they mentioned that Pisceans are musically inclined, which I think I'm not! ):
And I think this is frigging true:
Charismatic marks: Soft, sometimes frail to medium build. Face easily shows emotion.
I think I'm damn soft hearted ): And yes, it's quite easy to tell my emotions through my face, AND I DONT LIKE IT! Hahahahaha. But in general, I think my horoscope rocks :D
8. A moment you felt the most satisfied with yourself.
Oh gosh. I cant recall anything that's especially satisfying, sorry, skip skip! (:
9. How you hope your future will be like.
I just hope that I'll have a successful career or be a happy housewife (with a maid, that I'll be that taitai, you know you know... LOL!) and have a loving family and lead a smooth life. Happily ever after~ HAHAHAHAHA! But well, in order to have a successful career, I need to study hard now and well what the heck am I doing in front of the computer now?!?!?! Okay, recording memories. Hahahahaha I shall do my homework after blogging, I WILL! (:
10. Discuss your first love and first kiss.
O:
My first love lasted quite long, started when I was in Sec2. It was kinda sweet...? And secretive, cos I had to hide it from my parents, or they'll object it. Okay shouldnt elaborate, but now thinking back, it was kinda silly I thought it'd last til marriage. AND HEY, I DONT LIKE YOU ANYMORE! Not at all, so please dont think I still do, omg?
My first kiss went a little like this *smooch* And twist *smooch smooch* And twist. LOL! Nah, it wasnt like that at all. It was, awkward times infinity cos I didnt know what to do/how to kiss/how to react! Brrrrrrr in short, I stoned during my first kiss, how stupid! And I shouldnt elaborate anymore, too! Lol it's soooooo embarrassing! :$
11. Put your Ipod on shuffle and write 10 songs that pop up.
1. Supreme - Brandy
2. Fuck You - Lily Allen (Lol)
3. 全世界都停电 - Tank
4. Up and Running - Jessica Jarrell
5. Beautiful - Glee Cast
6. Wedding Dress - Taeyang
7. 少了一个人 - S.H.E
8. If You Want Me To Stay - Ne-Yo
9. Back To December - Taylor Swift
10. Confessions Part 2 - Usher
12. Bullet your whole day.
• Woke up, wash up.
• Dug into my brother's closet to find my shirt, cos sometimes it ends up inside.
• Training. Ran on the treadmill, speed 8, 30mins. Games, I lost all (I just realise).
• Played Monopoly Deal with Janet and Yingxian in cafe while waiting for the guys to finish training.
• Played Monopoly Deal with Chris, Tino and 2 seniors while waiting for Janet and Yingxian to finish bathing.
• Went Queensway Shopping Centre to accompany Chris to restring his racket and lunch. Curry chicken rice and otah! (Y)
• Bought black and red FBT and black sports bra (:
• Bus back to Clementi. Htht (:
• Dinnered with Xinying. Under a random HDB cos the place we bought our food from doesnt have any tables and chairs. Lol!
• Homed, bathed, online.
YAY CLEAREDDDDDDD! :D Time for some dreadful Econs essay, sigh!
No comments:
Post a Comment