Was greeted by countless "Welcome to AC"s from the moment I stepped into school tdy. It felt so... weird. Here comes the JC1s, I'm officially a senior. 1 year zoomed past so fast, I cant imagine myself graduating from JC and getting into Uni, when I'm not even certain on what I wanna do in the future. I'm almost 18, that's quite old... Sigh.
I miss orientation. It was perhaps the best part of my JC life so far. The games, the fun, the bonding, the cheering. The carefree times when lessons havent started... So envious of the JC1s, though I dont really miss getting dirty and it's quite entertaining watching them getting dirty like gliding across the mud. Heah heah heah.
20. How important you think education is.
Very important. It prevents your mind from dying from excessive rust. It paves the way for our future. It makes us better people by teaching us moral values...
21. One of your favourite shows.
Freak and I realise I havent been watching television shows for very long already. Deprived. I cant think of any now actually.
Ops the ans are getting shorter and shorter. Bt they're so hard to answer, so political! Shall continue with the rest next time. Bye!
No comments:
Post a Comment