Studied with Danielle tdy! My first time studying in Woodlands library. Haha, I think it's btr than JE library. Heheee, did quite a fair bit of work, bt nt say a lot cos I kinda gt bored of during work aft some time and slacked off.
Anw, for the qn of tdy.
3. Your views on drugs and alcohol.
Urg this is tough. Erm, they're bad? Haha. Drugs are definitely no no, unless they're for medical purposes. Alcohol is more acceptable, for social events and stuff, but shouldnt be over consumed? Like, drink a little for fun? Lololol. Oh, and speaking of alcohol, I think my alcohol tolerance suck. I wanna train it, so that when I grow up I wouldnt get taken advantage or something. Hahahaha. But then again, it's quite hard, cos I kinda dislike the taste of it, okay most of it. Bleah. And back to the topic, I think drugs and alcohol shouldnt be abused, that's the gist of the chunk of words here. Lol!
And another Christina Grimmie's vid to share! I likeeeeeeeeeee! :D
I'm aching everywhere due to ytd's trainings. Oh gosh! ): Training again tmr!
No comments:
Post a Comment