It's gonna be another busy week, in fact even busier. J2 life's really hectic, it's only the second week of school and we've got a whole lot of work to do. Everyone's bucking up, I'm feeling the J2 stress. What's best, term exams are on week 10, my birthday week...
Training hasnt been smooth these days, especially yesterday. It was totally screwed up, I lost every single game. And the more frustrated I get with myself, the worse I perform. Eff it, if this continues I cant even think of playing for the team this year. How pathetic. Hope tomorrow will be better.
And I've been pressing the replay button for Sam Tsui & Christina Grimmie's version of "Just A Dream", so addictive. I've posted the video some time ago, so I'm not posting it again. Love the song (Y)!
I was thinkin about you, thinkin about me.
Thinkin about us, what we gonna be?
Open my eyes; it was only just a dream.
Good night while I attempt to catch up with the pile of work! (:
No comments:
Post a Comment