Saturday, January 08, 2011

Wooh was so tired ytd I gt home at 10pm+ from training + studying I collapsed on the bed aft switching on my comp, so I didnt get to use it at all.

4. Your views on religion.

I'm a Buddhist, but not a devout. I'm not a person who's very into religion matters, so I shall not further comment on it (:

5. A time you thought about ending your own life.

There are quite a lot of times when I thought of things like "If I die, who're gonna feel sad, who're gonna cry for me..." But I've never had any serious thought of ending my own life, cos I dont think I'll be that daring, it's gonna hurt like damn damn much ewwsxszx.

"When Kesha went to Take It Off, Bruno Mars threw a Grenade which made Katy Perry a Firework and Taylor Swift rode away on a White Horse. Now Rihanna is the Only Girl in the World which made Lady Gaga Just Dance. Nelly soon woke up saying it was Just a Dream"
Lol wth I found this quite interesting, Chris found this on a YouTube comment and pasted this on Msn.

No comments: